Sunday, April 6, 2014

Getting Away







Way back at the beginning of April Nate and I flew away to Utah together.  And oh my goodness it was fabulous.
1. Flying -- so fast, fun and exciting.
2. Utah is such a nostalgic place for us (where we did much of our major courting and falling in love and deciding that we wanted to marry each other).
3. Getting away together is just so exhilarating and refreshing.
4. We went to be with Dyonne and Rob for their temple sealing and that was such a special, beautiful occasion.  I felt the spirit of family so strongly as we joined with so many of our dear ones to honor their union.
5. It was so fun to spend some quality time with Nate's sisters -- I loved being in Dyonne's home, listening to her incredible stories.  She is such a brave, strong, determined, tender, amazing woman.  I have so much love and respect for her.
6. Cafe Rio.  My only regret about our trip was that we didn't have more chances to eat out.
And that we couldn't stay longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment