Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Miscellaneous Captures from April

Also in April:

I found my baby asleep in my bed.  With her baby.  Pretty cute.


Lily slammed her finger in the door and got one of the most gruesome injuries I've ever seen.  Her entire nail bed lifted off from the back.  Still makes me shudder to think of it.  Her nail is just now growing back - 4 months later!  That girl flies and twirls and skips through her life full speed, so her accidents are frequent and intense!



Henry and I played a game of one on one in the schoolyard.  I felt silly playing basketball eight months pregnant, but he was so delighted by it.  Fun memory.



He loves to shoot hoops. I am in love with these pics of him and Nate playing in the backyard.  Prettiest light.  Cutest boys.





Nate and I discussed baby girl names almost every night in bed.  I kept an ever-evolving list of favorites on my phone; we didn't settle on one 'til after baby was born.



No comments:

Post a Comment