Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lucky Ducks




The winners have been randomly selected. And I'm so excited for them.

Congratulations, Rachel Mae! You are the lucky recipient of the Mr. Blue Bird printable stationery set. Happy corresponding!

Congratulations Mrs. Cropper! You are the lucky recipient of the Yellow Belly Bird printable stationery set. Happy corresponding to you, too!

And finally, congratulations to you, Ali T (your allegiance to hand-made paper goods must be creating lucky karma in the universe. Or something?) because you're the lucky winner of the Orange Bird Paperback Journal! Happy record-keeping, note-jotting, doodling!

Winners, please e.mail current contact information (e.mail addresses from Mrs. Cropper and Rachel Mae, mailing address from Ali T) to talktoemilyanne (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thank you all for entering. Thank you for supporting and encouraging creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit. Thank you Sarah, for sharing your treasures with us.

4 comments:

  1. fun! i'm friends with all the winners. congrats, winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in shock! I never win anything! I just love the stationery and will put it to very good use. Thanks, Emily, for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm blushing from all the sweet things you guys have been saying about me and my art! thank you!

    and let's be honest: where would all of us be with out EMILY?!? em, you truly make the world a better place.

    thanks for hosting my giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOO!! I can't believe I won!!! Thanks Emily and Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete