Monday, February 2, 2009

Nature Walk/Stick Hunt

Photobucket

Photobucket
(He put his own shoes on...still figuring out which shoe goes with which foot)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday:
The weather was perfect
The children were restless (so were the parents)
The outdoors were calling
The forest was quiet
The river was stinky (but still pretty)
The sticks were everywhere
The bugs were not
Our souls were happy to be outside
And glad to be together


p.s.
What am I supposed to do about this face?
Photobucket
The cuteness gives me chest pain!

5 comments:

  1. Emily, that picture of Lily is priceless. I mean really, I've seen a lot of cute babies, but there is something about those little eyes, and her cute little mouth, and chin, and that little spot right between her eyebrows...ok her whole face, that are just heart melting. Adorable.

    And what a cute picture of you and Nate kissing. :) Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some quality family time! Isn't that the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I read the post that was a letter to Henry right before you had Lily...the "standing over a precipice" letter...cried a whole lot while I read that precious love note. Sigh...we've got it so good, Em. Man o man are we blessed.
    That pic of you and Nate makes my heart happy...such a lovely couple you two are.
    Sorry I had to cut off our convo today. I hope to chat again soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that picture of your baby is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really jealous because lily *may* be a tad cuter than Audrey.
    And it's freezing cold here.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete