Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Morsel on the Li'l Mister

Henry is very cute. I'm hosting a little party at my home this evening and I've been scurrying about decorating the table, dusting surfaces, arranging furniture, and he is mimicking me at every turn. When I walked him into his room for quiet time, he told me he was going to set up for his party in his room. He put his cute little head in his cute little hands and sighed, "I sure do have a lot of work to do." When I asked him what he needs to do he told me, "I need to set up the inside, wash the car, set up the outside, and get the food ready. It's an eating party. Can I borrow some of your spoons and forks, mama, not the fragile ones we eat dinner with, those plastic ones you got for your party?"

I have to admit that there were a few very challenging weeks (months) after Lily joined us where I kind of wanted to sell him, but I feel like we've "turned a corner" recently and he's back to a sweeter version of himself.

I love him all the time, but it takes less effort when he's sweet.

And, I think that's it for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment