Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Bonnet

Photobucket

My dear friend, Danielle, has been sewing again. Not only sewing, but inventing a pattern. For a bonnet. Could it, or the baby wearing it, be cuter? I'll go ahead and answer that for you - no, they could not be.
She's giving this bonnet (pictured above) away to one lucky winner. Click your way over to her ever-charming blog to enter.
More than I want to win this bonnet, I want you to know about Danielle and all her beautiful creations. And if you are a sewer, I want you to know that she has a little Etsy shop abrim with pretty things and patterns (and promises of more to come).
And so you can patronize her shop with clarity of conscience, I also want you to know that Danielle is just one of the most thoughtful, generous, kind, lovely, sparkly people you could ever hope to know. Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post Em...so adorable! I can so see Lily in this, makes my heart melt!

    btw I love to blog stalk her website...such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, I'm finally caught up. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable..Little House on the Prairie meets bright, fun colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emily! Nate emailed David the link to your blog, and I must say I LOVE IT! I really like it when people actually write on their blogs instead of just have pictures. I used to do that. But now that I'm into taking lots of pictures, I hardly ever have any room or time for anything. You're a very good writer. We can't wait to see you all again when we get back to Dallas. :) BTW, I saw this bonnet on some other random person's blog. It's a big hit everywhere! We send love and good wishes!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I forgot to add that you're photography is beautiful!!!! Amazing! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete