Thursday, August 16, 2007

To Blog or Not to Blog?

If that is the question, for now, (for a few more days,) the answer is "Not to Blog."

Dear Friends,

When there are cousins, and aunts, and uncles, and a swimming pool, and 3 horses and one baby horse, and two dogs, and three cats, and one tennis court, and many, many stories to exchange around one big leather ottoman in the living room at my parent's house (most of which have to do with one very darling, very recently returned missionary) -- there is no time to blog! But I am well (thanks for your concerned e.mails and cyber hugs,) and am taking pictures (with my camera and my mind) and I promise many juicy-and-sweet -as-the-blackberries-that-grow-wild-in-this-edenic-corner-of-the-earth stories when we return.

Hearts,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment